On June 18th, 3rd year students in the course of International literature and Science had a meeting. They made a presentation about their research with English summary. Several guests attended the presentation meeting, from Ehime prefectural Educational Research Center, Ehime Prefectural Science Museum, Niihama college of National Institute of Technology, and Saijo City Hall. They gave our students fruitful advice.
- Food Bank ---Comparing Food Banks in Japan and Those Overseas
- Effect of Ishizuchi Black Tea Under Mental Pressure
- Measurement of Concentration Change Using Water Solution Using Diffract on Grating
On June 11th, 3rd year students in the course of International literature and Science had a meeting. They made an English presentation about the summary of their research.
Their reseach are about:
- Research on the Method of Making Paints
- Thinking about the role of picture books ― from countries where people did not read picture books
- Effective Use of Pictogram at Evacuation Centers
- Winning strategy of multiples building game
- A Study on Energy Saving Running Method by Fluid Dynamics
On June 4th, 3rd year students in the course of International literature and Science had a meeting. They made an English presentation about the summary of their research.
Their research are about:
- The relationships between speakers' age and their use of regional dialects
- Physical strength survey of children and students in Saijo city
- To reduce long working hours - By comparing working hours in Japan with other countries
- Disaster Prevention Measures for Cultural Heritage - To Protect Cultural Properties from Fire
- Secret of Magic Square
- Improvement of Magnesium Air Battery
Our ALT made her new English Board. She has introduced a lot of opportunities in which we use English. Also she put about 60 flags to show countries that speak English.
On May 11th our school started again. We are offering reduced classes in smaller groups for the safety of students.